Sometimes your dog may exhibit behaviour that you find unacceptable. We deal with all types dog behavioural problems from the most minor to the most serious. We have over 30 years experience as a specialised centre of excellence. We are also Pet insurance approved were applicable and full members of the Canine & Feline Behaviour Association.
We deal with dog behaviour problems including:
Aggressive dog – Dog aggression on other dogs – Dog aggression towards people – Dog aggression to other animals – Aggression towards owner specifically – Separation anxiety – Destructive behaviour – Excessive barking – Attention seeking – Phobias and frightened of noises – Toilet training – Scavenging food – Jumping up on people
How a Canine Consultation Works
In general you contact us directly by phone or email.
If are you using you pet dogs insurance we can explain the protocol and how veterinary referral works.
- You present the main problem – consultation time 2 hours approx
- We identify cause or probable cause
- We inform you of what we see as the solution(s)
- We set down psychological training plans
- We demonstrate the practical training techniques to use
- Equipment is demonstrated and explained
- Comprehensive retraining course sent to you with a written report
- Follow up: by e-mail or telephone to adapt or alter any of the advice
- A copy report sent to your veterinarian if applicable